Our website is designed to be speedy, easy to navigate and attractive (we think :)). Some of our content includes links to other sites or properties not managed or controlled by ourselves.
While we have no control over the actions of these sites, for our own site we are committed to the following privacy practices:
- If you drop us an email we will receive your email address, name and surname. We will not share this with anyone or any organization.
- This information will be kept on our servers and our email client also keeps "received from" or "sent to" addresses. So we might use this to follow up with you but we will not scam, hassle or otherwise infringe on your privacy. Nor will we add your email to our Mailchimp database (there's other ways for people to opt in to this database). If you want us to remove you from our Mail database drop us a line and we'll do this with pleasure.
- We do provide links to other websites including Youtube. Youtube is owned by Google and it's their responsibility to put in place measures to protect your privacy. We can't do much about this. Google Maps is another google product that tracks. So are the fonts we use on this site.
- Similarly for clicking on our Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Pinterest links. By clicking on these links you are essentially "opting in" and would need to "opt out" directly from their platforms.
- We use Google Analytics to track the performance of our website. This means that cookies are enabled on our website. Google will collect your IP address, web browser, location and, if you have been cruising the internet, other information about you and your life – sorry, but this is just a reality. This assists Google in targeting you with advertisements which they assume will be helpful to you. But hey, who knows, this is Google.
- What is a "cookie"? Good question! www.whatarecookies.com defines these as "…small files which are stored on a user's computer. They are designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to a particular client and website, and can be accessed either by the web server or the client computer. This allows the server to deliver a page tailored to a particular user, or the page itself can contain some script which is aware of the data in the cookie and so is able to carry information from one visit to the website (or related site) to the next.".
- You can disable, delete or block cookies through your web browser. Just find the "privacy" settings and navigate from there. Click to see how this is done in Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Explorer and Edge.
- We do not sell any products from this site. So you have no worries about releasing financial information or data.
- We have a utility that will allow you to opt out of cookie tracking apps. But please be aware that the functionality of some parts of this website will be degraded should you choose to opt out.
- Ja, we know. Privacy is an important issue. So be careful out there in the wild worldwide web. Don't give your details away. And if something feels/smells/looks fishy it probably is.
Thank you for visiting our website. And supporting our business.